Safe Tree Removal Equipment To Rent This Weekend
At 903 Landscape Supply, we are happy to offer a large selection of tree removal equipment that can be used for both residential and commercial landscaping purposes. Check out the list of some of our favorite tree-clearing equipment below:
- Tree Pruners: This 13′ pole saw is ideal for getting those low-hanging branches for trees around your property.
- Chainsaw: This 14″ gas-powered chainsaw can slice and dice through unwanted trees and branches quickly and easily. Our rentals come with one gallon of premixed gasoline and one chain.
- Brush Cutter Mower: This self-propelled gasoline-powered brush cutter mower is the perfect thing to use if you want to clear the way for a new shed base or garage addition in your yard. It has a 26-inch cutting width and a 3-inch minimum cutting height.
All our tree-cutting machines are easy to use and low-maintenance. Not to mention, affordable to rent for both home and business owners. Contact our team today to learn more and get a free quote!
Easy To Use Stump Grinding Equipment In Jim Thorpe, PA
After you have cleared all the trees and branches that you want from your yard, what do you then do with the leftover stumps? Luckily 903 Landscape Supply offers stump grinding equipment rentals as well. All our stump grinding equipment is safe to use and will get rid of all that pesky leftover tree material in no time. Below you will find a list of the stump grinding equipment we currently rent:
- 3.5 Inch Chipper: This wood chipper is ideal for small projects and house cleanups. It is great for branches up to 3.5″ and features a 36″ deep chute to prevent accidental entanglements.
- Two-Way Log Splitter: This tree-cutting machine splits in both directions, so you won’t have a log stuck on a blade that you have to hit with an ax or maul.
- Stump Grinder: With depths up to 13″ and a 40″ cutting arc, you can be assured that this machine can grind that stump without breaking your back. This stump grinder’s Sandivic cutting heads ensure unparalleled speed and performance when grinding.
- 6″ Chipper: The automatic feed unit on this diesel chipper features a 6-inch by 12-inch opening. The reversing bar and emergency stop switch are conveniently located by the feeding chute for your safety.
As you can see, the stump grinding equipment we have in stock at 903 Landscape Supply can handle projects big and small. Fill out an online form to learn the availability of any of our rental equipment!
Call To Rent Our Tree-Clearing Equipment Today!
Here at 903 Landscape Supply, we love to assist you with everything you need to transform your backyard for the better. That includes renting out tree-clearing equipment from top-rated brands like Honda, Power Dog, Split-Fire, and more. Because we are located in Jim Thorpe, PA, you can trust that we recommend the best tree removal equipment for the tough terrain of the Pocono Mountains. We are also happy to offer landscaping products like mulch, fertilizer, and natural stone that you can use once your tree cleanup is completed. Visit our store today to get started!